Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 Things You Don't Know About Me

  1. I play the clarinet, piano, and guitar.
  2. I love sushi, pandas, green, and the number 8.
  3. I don't like bad grammar or the mall.
  4. I eat in a lot, and I don't like it when people watch me eat. ._.
  5. I listen to almost all types of music.
  6. I only drink bottled water.
  7. I am Filipino and a little Spanish.
  8. I am deathly afraid of needles.
  9. My favorite song is "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz.
  10. I absolutely dislike liars and germs.
  11. I'm sensitive.
  12. I have two piercings and I want a tattoo of a cross (it's symbolic that Christ is always with me.) :)
  13. I'm highly ticklish.
  14. I like my eggs scrambled. >:]
  15. I have a very weak bladder. D=
  16. I look around when I'm nervous.
  17. Give rather than receive, forgive but don't forget kind of person.
  18. I straighten my hair almost every time I go out.
  19. I have short-term memory.
  20. I used to have Pneumonia, and I've never had asthma.
  21. I have an annoying sock tan. -_-
  22. I'm usually the last person to finish taking a test or eating something.
  23. I'm slow and I like to take my time. Yet, sometimes, I'm impatient.
  24. I fix my hair, day dream, and space out a lot.
  25. I'm very picky.
  26. Shy/Quiet people scare me and make me feel awkward O_O
  27. I scream whenever I see something crawl before examining what it is[x
  28. My mom intended my name to be pronounced KaiTHlyn.
  29. I hate being alone or ignored.
  30. I hate peanuts and chocolate.

4 comments:

  1. omg >.> needles are scary
    i like cry and yell whenever i get a shot
    its pretty ridiculous
    i like the last one so random...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! It's the same here for the needles. Whenever I have to go to the doctor, I always first ask "Am I getting a shot?". Or, if I have to, I ask if there's some kind of pill that I can take instead of the needle. Usually, the answer is no....Stupid doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you like pandas and sushi >:)
    This is a very nice blog.
    ahaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like the mall either. Way too many people just milling about.

    ReplyDelete